Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make recipe of mutton liver fry? Look no further! In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps to make this tasty dish that’s perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re a seasoned cook or just starting out, this recipe will be a hit with your family and friends. So, let’s get started!
The recipe of mutton liver fry is a semi-dry preparation of Mutton Liver that can be served with Rotis or steamed rice; It’s a Kerala-style preparation with some hot and spicy Indian spices. The juicy chunks of the mutton liver are marinated with spicy and tangy spice sauces, then fried with chopped onions and curry leaves, and finally garnished with freshly chopped coriander and a dash of lemon juice.
Table of Contents
We’ve included a video link to this Recipe of Mutton Liver Fry to make things easier. We would appreciate it if you could show your support by giving us a star rating. If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to make lamb liver fry?
Recipe of Mutton Liver Fry
- Mixing Bowl
- 500 grams Mutton Liver
- 2 no Onions Chopped
- 1 tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 2 no Green Chillies Slit
- Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Chilly Powder
- ¾ tbsp Pepper Powder
- ¼ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tbsp Fennel Seed Powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Chilly Paste
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- First of all, Let's marinate the Liver pieces, Ensure the excess water is drained out from the liver pieces after its washed and cleaned
- Now let's marinate the liver; add ½ tbsp of ginger garlic paste
- Then add all half portions of the dry masalas and a half we will keep for the gravy and then add some salt as per taste.
- Then add 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Mix all the masalas well with the mutton liver
- Marinate and rest the liver for 30 minutes
- Take a Kadhai or pan and add some coconut or vegetable oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add chopped ginger, chillies and lots of curry leavesFry them together until the raw smell goes off
- Once the ginger and chillies are roasted well add chopped onions
- Add some salt to the onions; adding salt while frying onions helps them to caramelise faster
- Fry the onions well until golden brown
- Once the onions are fried well, add the remaining dry masalas
- Then add 1 tbsp coriander powder and roast it well
- Roast them together until aromatic
- Once the masalas are roasted well, Add the marinated liver pieces
- Please keep it on a high flame and roast the liver in the masalas for a minute
- Now keep it on a low-medium flame now and add half cup of water
- Mix it well and cook it for 15-20 mins on a low flame
- Cover it with a lid
- After 20-25 mins, check the gravy, The oil is separated, and the liver is cooked to perfection.
- Now add some curry leaves and chopped coriander leaves over it and keep it on a high flame to get to a semi-dry form Roast it on a high flame to get a dry preparation as below serve it hot with Rotis/steamed rice