Are you in the mood for a delicious and crispy chicken dish? Look no further! In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the steps to make a mouthwatering recipe for chicken crispy that’s perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced chef, this recipe is sure to impress your taste buds and leave you craving more.
For non-veg lovers like us, Chicken has always been a go-to recipe at our house; especially me and our son and I both enjoy making different varieties of chicken recipes and relishing them at home. Whether over a weekend, at parties or on any unique occasion, Chicken dishes have their place on every occasion. Especially the fried chicken recipes are an all-time favourite for all.
Table of Contents
Today’s recipe is an instant chicken starter; it’s a perfect evening snack or a party snacker which can be made with very few ingredients yet taste the best and is loved by kids a lot.
How To MakeRecipe for Chicken Crispy?
Chicken Crispy Fry marries the boneless chicken pieces with ginger garlic, assorted sauces, chilly flakes, and black pepper powder for a crispy coating. Add cornflour and plain flour, marinate it well and rest it for at least 30 minutes to get soft, tender and juicy chicken.
Then this marinated Chicken is deep fry until golden and crispy brown on medium flame and served hot with Mayo dip or tomato ketchup.
Let’s check out the ingredients and step-by-step procedure to make this delicious recipe at home.
Recipe for chicken crispy
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Kadhai for deep frying
- 1 Strainer
- 250 grams Boneless Chicken Cut in Long strips
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Flakes
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp Oregano/Itialian Seasoning
- 1 Egg
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Marinate the boneless Chicken Pieces with Black Pepper Powder, Soya Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Red Chilly Powder, Red Chilly Flakes & Salt.
- To the Marination, add 1 Egg and mix it well with the Chicken pieces & Mix it well
- Let the marination rest for 30 mins.
- For the dry coasting – Take ½ Cup All Purpose Flour, 3 tbsp Corn Flour, ½red chilly flakes, Black pepper powder and Salt.
- Now coat each marinated chicken piece in the flour and keep it aside
- Heat Oil in a Kadhai, Once the Oil, is hot, drop coated Chicken pieces into the Hot oil and fry them on medium flame until its crispy and golden brown
- Fry the chicken strips for 8-10 mins, regularly turning them on each side. Fry them until they are crispy and golden brown
- The delicious Crispy Chicken Fry is ready
- Enjoy it with some tomato ketchup or mayonnaise dip.