Fans of Indian cuisine, you’ll love this chicken shami kabab recipe. These kababs are made with ground chicken and a blend of aromatic spices, perfect for a quick and easy dinner or as a party appetizer. Follow these simple steps to create a delicious and flavorful dish that will impress your guests.
If you’re in the mood for a tasty and satisfying snack, chicken shami kababs are a great option. This recipe is simple to follow and requires only a few ingredients, making it perfect for beginners or anyone short on time. Get ready to enjoy a delicious and flavorful dish that’s sure to please your taste buds. Impress your guests with this quick and easy chicken shami kabab recipe. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a mouth-watering dish that everyone will love.
We’ve included a video link to this chicken shami kabab recipe to make things easier. We would appreciate it if you could show your support by giving us a star rating. If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to make Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe?
Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe
- 1 Pressure Cooker
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Kadhai
- 1 Mixer Grinder
- 1 Iron Tawa or Frying Pan
- 250 grams Boneless Chicken
- 2 No Boiled Potatoes
- 1 No Egg
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2-3 No Green chilies chopped
- Coriander and mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Red chilly powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- chicken shami kabab ingredients
- To begin, we will cook the chicken by placing the chicken pieces into the cooker. Next, add black pepper powder, 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste, and salt to taste.
- Mix everything, do not add water; the chicken will release its water.
- Cover the lid tightly to prepare and allow the dish to cook for 4-5 whistles.
- Take a mixing bowl and mash the boiled potatoes in it.
- Heat 1 tbsp Oil in a kadhai and fry the onions until golden brown
- Once the onions are slightly brown, add 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Combine the ingredients and cook until the raw odour dissipates.
- The onions are fried well; turn off the heat and keep it aside.
- After the whistles have stopped, checking on the chicken is essential.
- Reduce all the access water by keeping it on a high flame.
- Please remove it from a plate and shred the chicken pieces using a fork.
- Place the chicken in a mixer jar and grind it until coarsely ground.
- Move the ground chicken to the bowl for mixing.
- Add fried onions, chopped green chillies and chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Add red chilly powder, garam masala, salt and turmeric powder.
- Mix all the ingredients very well together.
- Make equal size portions and pat it from all sides, or give it a desired shape.
- The kababs are now prepared for frying.
- Break an egg and beat it well, adding a pinch of salt.
- Dip each kabab in an egg mixture to coat it.
- Cook them on low heat with a shallow fry technique.
- Remember to flip it over every once in a while.
- Once they are crispy and brown, transfer them to a paper towel.