Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer? Try this chicken seekh kabab recipe! With simple ingredients and step-by-step instructions, it’s perfect for beginners. Spice up your dinner with this mouth-watering chicken seekh kabab recipe! Even if you’re a beginner in the kitchen, you can easily make this flavorful dish. Impress your friends and family with this mouth-watering chicken seekh kabab recipe. With simple ingredients and easy steps, even beginners can make this dish like a pro.
Table of Contents
If you’re in the mood for a flavorful and satisfying appetizer, look no further than this recipe. Made with ground chicken and a blend of aromatic spices, these kababs are easy to make and sure to impress your guests. Follow these simple steps to create a delicious and healthy snack that everyone will love.
We’ve added a video link to this recipe to make things easier for you. We value your opinion and would appreciate it if you could leave a star rating and share your thoughts in the comments section.
How to make Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe at home?
Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe
- 1 Mixer Grinder
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Frying Pan
- 250 gram Minced Chicken
- 1 No Roughly Chopped Onion
- 1 piece Ginger, 4-5 Garlic Cloves, 2 Green Chillies
- 2 tsp Gram Flour
- Oil for Frying
- 1/2 tbsp Black pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
- Salt as per taste
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tbsp Chaat Masala
- Ice Cream Sticks
- chicken seekh kabab ingredients
- Coarsely grind the Onions, Green Chilies, Ginger and Garlic (Pulse 2-3 times)
- The mix is ready
- Strain it in a strainer and remove all extra water.
- Add the coarsely grounded paste to the minced chicken.
- Then goes in all the other ingredients and dry masalas and mix it well.
- Add salt and mix it well together like a dough.
- Finally, add 1 tbsp of oil and mix it well.
- Let it rest for 1-2 hours (you can make them immediately, too) P.S – Resting them for at least an hour makes the kabab soft and juicy.
- Now use an Ice Cream Stick to shape them; IF you have a skewer, you may use it.
- Hear 1-2 tbsp Oil in a Pan and shallow fry the kababs on low-medium flame.
- Turn on each side and fry them until golden brown on low flame.
- Delicious seekh kababs are ready to be served!!!