Are you on the hunt for a scrumptious cheese garlic bread recipe to make at home? Look no further! This recipe is guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds and satisfy your cravings. It’s quick and easy to make, so get ready to enjoy some delectable goodness. If you’re looking to impress your dinner guests with a homemade bread recipe, this cheese garlic bread is sure to be a hit with the crowd.
This recipe for homemade cheese garlic bread is perfect for those who love the taste of cheesy and garlicky bread. Using only a few basic ingredients, you can easily make a delicious bread that is great for any occasion, whether it’s served as an appetizer or a side dish. It’s sure to please everyone at the table.
Table of Contents
We’ve added a video link to this cheese garlic bread recipe to make things easier for you. We value your opinion and would appreciate it if you could leave a star rating and share your thoughts in the comments section.
How to make cheese garlic bread recipe at home?
Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Frying Pan
- 6 Slices White Bread
- 50 Grams Butter
- 1/2 Cup Grated Mozarella Cheese
- 1 tbsp Grated Garlic
- Some Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tbsp Red Chilly Flakes
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Chat Masala
- 1/2 tbsp Itialian Seasoning
- Cheese garlic bread ingredients
- To begin, let's make garlic butter. Take some butter and place it in a small mixing bowl.
- To the butter, add grated garlic and chopped coriander.
- Please ensure that you mix it thoroughly.
- Take two slices of bread and apply the garlic butter on the slices.
- Now generously spread grated Mozzarella Cheese over the slices.
- Sprinkle some chilly red flakes, Black pepper, Italian seasoning and chat masala.
- Take another two slices of bread and spread garlic butter.
- The slice with butter should be placed below.
- Spread some butter on the top slice.
- Roast each side just for a minute to avoid burning.
- Please turn it on the other side.
- Next, cover with a lid for a minute to melt the cheese.
- The toast is ready; remove it from the heat.
- Cut it into desired pieces, strips or triangular.
- The cheesy garlic bread is ready to be served hot!