Aate ka halwa is a traditional Indian dessert that is both delicious and easy to make. This sweet and aromatic dish is made with whole wheat flour, ghee, sugar, and water, and is perfect for those with a sweet tooth. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert to serve your guests or just craving something sweet, aate ka halwa is the perfect choice.
If you’re yearning for something sweet, how about treating yourself to a delicious bowl of aate ka halwa? This highly sought-after Indian dessert is expertly crafted using a blend of wheat flour, ghee, sugar, and water, resulting in a mouthwatering and indulgent experience that’s sure to satisfy your cravings. Don’t hesitate to give it a try and be swept away by its rich and delightful taste.
We’ve included a video link to this recipe to make things easier. We would appreciate it if you could show your support by giving us a star rating. If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to make Aate Ka Halwa recipe at home?
Aate Ka Halwa Recipe
- 1 bottom vessel
- 1 cup Ghee
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Water
- Dry Fruits Optional
- Ingredients of Aate Ka Halwa
- In a bottom vessel, combine one cup of sugar and one cup of water. Heat the mixture until the sugar dissolves completely.
- After some time, you will be able to see that the sugar has been properly melted.
- In a kadai, heat one cup of ghee and roast the dry fruits until they turn slightly golden brown.
- Take out the dry fruits from the ghee once they are slightly roasted.
- In the same pan, add one cup of wheat flour and roast on low flame until it turns golden brown and aromatic. This will take about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now gradually pour sugar water into the vessel of boiling water and stir consistently over medium heat.
- In the picture, you can observe that the atta is beginning to solidify.
- Now add chopped dry fruits
- Then mix it thoroughly
- The wheat halwa is now ready to be served and enjoyed.